Conservation Resources: Grants, Cost-Sharing, Technical and Financial Assistance

On vineyard property, if you’re controlling erosion or water use — a list of resources for expertise in planning the project and financing it.

1. National Resource Conservation Service (NRCS)

2. US Fish & Wildlife Service: Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
3. Dept. of the Interior: Private Stewardship Grant Program
4. California Department of Fish and Game: Private Lands Management
5. Fish Friendly Farming
6. Private Organizations, like Sand County Foundation
7. Your Local Resource Conservation District. They can advise you on the project, direct you to funding resources, assist in permitting, and help you write the grant

credit: Tom Shapland


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s